Friday, June 24, 2005

Paintball This Sunday

Hi, Guys...
Here's the info on this Sunday's Paintball Action:
Sunday, June 26, 3 PM

Directions to Field:
Take 73 South from Wal-Mart
Turn Left on Lingquist Rd. (It's only about a mile down 73, I think)
Take the 2nd right (It's a gravel road)
The road dead-ends. Park and walk through the gate on the left.
You're there!

Sorry I don't have a map to post for you. I've been busy at the Firework's tent at Wal-Mart. More on that in my Other Blog later in the week.

See you at the game. Stop at the tent and and buy some explosives ON THE WAY HOME. (See TCP rules...)

I'll still be in my camo....

1 Comments:

Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Nothing says "Buy fireworks from me!" More than a nice camo-suit. Seriously, could that sounds anymore (if you will forgive the term) redneck? I'd almost expect to see lawn furniture in front of the tent and Jeff Foxworthy there telling jokes. But in all seriousness, I'd buy fireworks from someone in camo, before I'd buy a worm from someone in Abercrombie.

Dangeresque Dan

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home