Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Still Looking for a Good Marker?

Whoa, there are some decent sales going on out there... (I sound like my wife)

The Tippmann A-5, a favorite of many TCP members, is selling for $219.60 at
Action Village . The A-5 features a "Paddle Feed" built-in hopper system that virtually eliminates ball chop and can keep up with a 15+ BPS fire rate.

The A-5 can also be easily upgraded to the
Tippmann Flatline Barrel for extra distance and accuracy. The Flatline barrels are currently selling at a reduced price of $99.00

I do not own an A-5, but the guys that do swear by them. My son, who
works a lot of hours, (even on sale, these things are not cheap) ordered one as soon as he saw the sale price.

TCP does not make any claims about Action Village, their products, or service. We simply post this information as a public service.

Note that if you were to order an A-5, you would also need a Mask (about $30-$40), a CO2 Tank (20 oz. Recommended, about $25-$30), a Barrel Sleeve ($5-$10), but NOT a hopper.

There are also lots of great markers out there in the $79-$150 range. TCP members, what do you like? Comments are welcome.

5 Comments:

Blogger Reinman said...

Thanks for the info. It appears that I will soon be massively out-gunned in the Reini household.

9:54 AM  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

If you want a great gun . . . whoops I mean marker. Perhaps an Eagle Talon is for you. It is the AK-47 of the paintball world. It can shoot a whole lot of paint one's way. well at least one ball at a time.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Interesting thing about that...
I loaned (Not "borrowed", Mr. B)my imagine to Dan for the first three games. After he left, I wanted to try it again.

I had more eliminations with the Imagine than all the ones I had with the 98 combined. I still like that Spyder Three-Burst.

If the Doogie-man is willing, we'll just interchange and all get chances to use different markers.

MAN, we'll be as awesome as those Downs Boyz.

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Kyle Downs, sounds like the fire power is on the rise in Hibbing. Doug also went for the A-5 deal and got one, and believe me it shoots staight for the heart(I have numerous welts to prove it) Can't wait to tell you guys all the stories we have, including a remote system explosion on the field!

9:45 AM  
Blogger JMS said...

It's 2:00 am 5/14/05, I am done with finals and home, and I need some paintball players for today . . . in the daytime. If anyone is interested, give me a call. 2636191

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home