Thursday, March 17, 2005

Pre-Season Meeting

ATTENTION ALL PAINTBALLERS (& POTENTIAL PAINTBALLERS)

You are Invited (Ordered?) to appear at a Pre-Season Informational Meeting:

Monday, April 4th, 7 PM (1900 hrs)

The Meeting will be at Sgt. Big Dually's Headquarters near the Hibbing Chisholm Airport.

For all you TCP'ers who played last year, fall in and get your marching orders for another season of pain.

If you are new to TCP, come on out and see what all the commotion is about.

Don't worry if you don't have any gear. We'll have some
samples on display, and you may even get to try out a couple markers.

We need to know if you're coming...

Leave a comment on this post or
Email
Col. Havoc to report in for duty.

See You There.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abe said...

I will be there. The blog looks great btw.

11:10 AM  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

I may show up, I may be there and you not know it, or I may observe from afar. I'm darkness, I'm Shadows I am the wind . . . I AM A RANGER! Ok maybe not but I'll try to be there. Oh heck Mark me down.

Ranger Rick

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home